I don’t know about you, but there seems to have been a real shift towards minimising our consumption, our waste and our belongings. You only have to scroll through Instagram to be faced with a reel of posts on #zerowaste #minimalism #preloved and #upcycled – it’s GREAT. Nothing negative can come from reducing the need to buy repeatedly, to pass cherished products on, to update the old and to contribute to sustainability. So here's the deal...
- Clear out your wardrobes! PLEASE READ HINTS, TIPS & CONDITIONS on the form in the link below.
- Fill out the form, either email it to me prior to sending or post with clothes.
- Post your clothing to the address at the top of the form.
- You’ll receive an email to confirm your parcel has been received & another within 72 hours to let you know what is or isn’t possible to be made, along with an invoice for your chosen products.
- Once payment has been received, your new items will then be made and posted within 14 days.
Bloomers & Loose Leg Bloomers: £11.50
Loose Fits & Harems: £12.50
Stretch Jersey Dresses: £14.50
Peasant Tops: £14.50
Examples of upcycling below! From left to right; a stripe blouse made into age 2/3 loose leg playsuit, a jersey stripe dress made into a romper and a grey fleece into a pair of 0-3m bloomers.